If you’re a coach, definitely check out this review of Stephanie Gretchen’s website, LiveYourPurposeCoach.com.
Right away I want to compliment Stephanie on her great-looking logo, how she’s included her friendly headshot front and center on the homepage, and giving visitors a way to start their journey through her website based on their specific interest.
Now, I do have a few suggestions for Stephanie that might improve the results of her website and get more people interested in her coaching services and retreats.
In today’s video, I walk through Stephanie’s site and provide a few tweaks she can make to improve her homepage and webinar registration page, like…
- The power of “congruency”, especially in those first few precious seconds when someone lands on your website
- The 3 things every homepage MUST communicate to everyone who visits your website, and…
- The absolute BEST type of language to use in your website copy
Want Your Website Reviewed Next?
We’re currently accepting requests to review websites (for free!). As long as you’re cool with your review being posted on this blog, we’ll give you some great advice on how you can improve your marketing.
Here are a few of the things we’ll review for you:
- Your homepage
- Your Application/Booking Page
- Your lead magnet opt-in page
- Your webinar registration page
Just click the button below, fill in a few details, and we’ll reach out if we’re able to review your website.