If you’re an online service business, make sure to watch this review of Sharon Broughton Team’s website, SharonBroughtonTeam.com.
To start, I want to compliment Sharon and her team on the clean website design and appealing colors.
That said, I have a few suggestions for Sharon that might improve the results of her website and get more people filling out her application form.
In today’s video, I walk through Sharon Broughton Team’s site and provide a few tweaks they can make to improve their homepage and questionnaire page, like…
- The application process I recommend for most service-based businesses, especially those who build long-term client relationships
- The 3 things every homepage MUST communicate to everyone who visits your website, and…
- Where the real power of segmenting your visitors comes from and how to implement it on your homepage
Want Your Website Reviewed Next?
We’re currently accepting requests to review websites (for free!). As long as you’re cool with your review being posted on this blog, we’ll give you some great advice on how you can improve your marketing.
Here are a few of the things we’ll review for you:
- Your homepage
- Your Application/Booking Page
- Your lead magnet opt-in page
- Your webinar registration page
Just click the button below, fill in a few details, and we’ll reach out if we’re able to review your website.