If you provide training or services to organizations, make sure you watch this review of The Graffiti Consultants’ website, TheGraffitiConsultants.com.
Right away, I want to compliment The Graffiti Consultants on their crisp & clean logo and catchy tagline, “Your first line of defense against graffiti.”
That said, I do have some suggestions that might improve the results of her website and get more cities and towns signing up for their services.
In today’s video, I walk through The Graffiti Consultants’ site and provide a few tweaks they can make to improve their homepage, like…
- The eye-catching powerhouse to put front and center on your homepage
- The 3 things every homepage MUST communicate to everyone who visits your website, and…
- A simple way to add authority to any page
Want Your Website Reviewed Next?
We’re currently accepting requests to review websites (for free!). As long as you’re cool with your review being posted on this blog, we’ll give you some great advice on how you can improve your marketing.
Here are a few of the things we’ll review for you:
- Your homepage
- Your Application/Booking Page
- Your lead magnet opt-in page
- Your webinar registration page
Just click the button below, fill in a few details, and we’ll reach out if we’re able to review your website.